Last update: 26 february 2020
Hi, dear user. I know that sometimes is a bit heavy to go through the privacy policies. Although, I really encourage you to take few minutes and go through it. Your privacy is really important for us. There are not empty words. We take it very seriously.
We have done our best to create a safe domain in which you can browse and read as much as you please with all the certainty that the due security measures are in place. We have taken into account all the wording of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
We only gather and process data which is strictly necessary to provide you the service you may request to us. Such as nourishing your knowledge or any other request. Furthermore, we will delete all the data we hold about you as soon as is not necessary for carrying out the service you had requested.
Who is the data controller? Ignacio Soret Arbide NIF/CIF: 72553312L. Address: Corredera baja de San Pablo, 17, 5 I. Email: email@example.com. Activity: Legal blog. We do comply with all the legal requirements settled by the relevant law.
2.- External links
The website may link to other websites.
However, we have no control over such other sites and their content, which is subject to their own terms and conditions. Nor do we assume any association or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or truthfulness.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Service is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein.
Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Service, is expressly prohibited.
4.- Data protection
4.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on your use of the website and its features.
The personal and non-personal information collected will reach us in two ways: 1) automatically collected 2) voluntarily provided.
4.1.1.- Data collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the referring URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data on the use of the site and possible errors detected during use, such as pages not found or incorrect displays.
4.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information contained in the messages sent through the site’s contact channels. For example, your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information or not, required to leave a comment in the posts of the news section, such as the content of the comment, the name, the email and the web page.
- The data provided to register as a user. For example, your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information required to subscribe to the newsletter, such as your email address.
Please note that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide will be incorporated and processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to meet your requests.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection and transfer of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: or to the postal address: ####_FISCAL_####.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your ID card or national ID.
Here you can find the different models to exercise such rights.
In the event that you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you can address your claims to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
4.3.- Use of Data
The data provided to the Service will be used for:
- To attend to your requests, being the legal basis our legitimate interest in answering and solving the queries of our users.
- To facilitate your access as a user to our services, being the legal basis our legitimate interest in providing and managing the service.
- To publish your comments in the blog section of our website, with your consent as the legal basis.
- To send you our latest news and updates through our newsletter, being the legal basis your consent.
4.3.1.- In e-mails and contact forms
The site’s website has SSL encryption that allows the user to securely send their personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files of the activity register and of which the Service is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you appropriate recommendations (for example, to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyber-attack the Service), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You may also provide us with your details by telephone, email and other means of communication as indicated.
4.3.2.- On social networks
We have profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet, and the Service is responsible for processing the data published on these networks (for example, photos uploaded by the Service showing people’s faces).
These data will be treated according to the social network allows corporate profiles. Therefore, we may inform, where not prohibited by law, our followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities or offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
Under no circumstances will we extract data from the social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so has been obtained specifically and punctually.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on modifying your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
4.4.- Data retention
The following indicates how long the data processed by the Service is kept:
- Disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept for the minimum necessary, and may be kept until:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be kept from the time the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
- The data provided for the newsletter will be kept from the time the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
5.- Service providers and others
There are third parties who manage part of the Service.
Under certain circumstances, the Service may share, use, preserve or disclose Personal Information with third parties, on a non-aggregate basis:
To provide the Service:
- Service providers that provide or perform functions on our behalf, including payment processing, analytics or data hosting. Service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
To cooperate with law enforcement authorities:
- If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law or legal process. In any case, we will only provide information that is required.
- If it is necessary to detect, prevent or otherwise address and prosecute fraud, security or technical issues related to the Service.
To the extent permitted by law, the Service is not responsible for: a) errors or omissions in the content; b) the unavailability of the website or; c) the transmission of malicious software in the content, despite having taken all reasonable technological measures to prevent it.
The Service reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate to its website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the website and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will come into force from the moment of their publication.